Thursday

late to the virtual ball ... again

In their 1976 book Monty Python's Terry Jones and Michael Palin (no, I'm not linking to it, go to Powell's or Amazon yrself) published a timeline of world events that included the invention of radar several times through the centuries, each time way too early, and then again in 1946 with the annotation (too late!)

So that's what this blog is, in one sense. I've published my own sometimes-insightful, sometimes-entertaining, usually-not blatherings, ramblings, and self-indulgent Stuff on and off for the last 20 years, and just now, so bleddy far into the opening act and even headliner of Web 2.0 and the whole frippin' revolution, I finally have a Technorati Profile.

Woo freakin' Hoo.

Then again, I think I get a free pass for raising children for most of the last seven years, but that's just my opinion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home